Ambassadors promote Chamber programs and answer questions about the business community, Chamber membership investing and more! These dedicated volunteers share their knowledge and experiences with members, guiding on the path of Chamber success. The Ambassadors are enthusiastic, have an outgoing personality, possess good organizational skills, and are dependable! Individual who make successful Ambassadors believe in and support the efforts of the Chamber. They are able to balance the necessary time commitment of the committee with the demands of their jobs. They are strong contributors to any group and enjoy spending time with other professionals. Membership is by application only.
The Ambassadors meet on the first Thursday of the month and attend a variety of Chamber programs and events.
- Educate Chamber Investors about the services and benefits of their investment.
- Foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events, and committees.
- Nurture quality relationships.
- Attend ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, and grand openings.
- Assist with investor development activities and events.
- Attend monthly Ambassador meetings.
- Welcome new investors by way of phone call or personal contact.
- Assist with investor Chamberversary calls
How will this help me, you ask? Excellent networking opportunities, business leads and exposure!
- Official Ambassador name badge
- Chamber Ambassador shirt of your choosing
- Opportunity to earn Ambassador of the Year
- Free Chamber event access when committing to volunteer at/for event
- Identified as first point of contact for mentoring new business
- Exclusive opportunities to interact with staff and board of directors
- Opportunity to build relationship and networks that are deep, profitable, and meaningful with the committee, with other investors, and with the business community at large
Join the Ambassadors to take part in professional and personal growth and grow your business all while having fun!