Make the Most out of Membership
As a new member, you’ve joined over 500 businesses working together to promote economic vitality and quality of life in the Menomonie – Dunn County area. Here are tips to maximizing your benefits and start making your membership work for YOU!
- Review your online business information.You have been given an online sign-on to our Member Information Center that contains your basic contact information and a link to your website. Make sure to edit your business information to best market your business on the Chamber link. Contact our office with any changes.
- Review our weekly Chamber newsletter. Be sure to list all employees who you want to receive the newsletter to your membership. If you do not receive your email newsletter within two weeks, please submit your information directly to our team.
- Review our website for Chamber events.You can browse, register and pay online.
- Get involved – review our programs.Staff contacts are listed on each page. Involve yourself as an attendee, sponsor, or committee member.
- Advertise and sponsor. We offer a number of opportunities to market your business, reaching an audience of over 1,200 representatives. Programming and marketing opportunities are regularly evaluated.
- Connect with the Chamber and your fellow members on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Our social media channels keep you up to date on what’s going on at the Chamber and share news from our members. Tag us and share your business stories & accomplishments!
- Increase your sales by offering a Hot Deals – link OR Member 2 Member Discount. Encourage fellow Chamber members to visit your business and take advantage of your services. Return often for updates!
- Submit your news and events for an opportunity to be featured in the weekly email newsletter and web page. We love to celebrate what our members are accomplishing!
- Add the Chamber logo to your website.As a key partner in the community, you are welcome to use the Menomonie Area Chamber of Commerce logo on your website. Email our team for the high-resolution .jpeg file.
- Ask for assistance.If you would like staff guidance as to where to get involved and how to make the most from your membership investment, please contact our team.