The Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center is your partner to a variety of advocacy platforms such as:
- Chippewa Valley Rally legislative visits
- Front seat to legislative information and updates
- Local business advocacy to voice our investors feedback
- Connections and relationship with policy makers
- Organizing and facilitating advocacy events
- Providing letters of support for specific advocacy issues
Contact the Chamber if you have any questions regarding the Chamber's role in advocacy, Ashley DeMuth.
Once you register, we'll be in touch frequently before the event with planning updates and participation details. Reserve your spot today!
|Event Item Name||Expires||Pricing|
|2022 Chippewa Valley Rally Registration||Feb 26, 2022||$79.00|
2 E. Main Street
Madison, WI 53703
Chippewa Valley Rally
February 23, 2022
Taking the Chippewa Valley's Voice to Madison.
This annual event is organized by the Chippewa Valley Chamber Alliance, representing the Chippewa Falls, Menomonie and Eau Claire Chambers of Commerce. It's a unique opportunity to bring the collective voice of Chippewa Valley business and community leaders like you to Madison all at one time. With workforce issues at the top of the agenda, we'll be there to emphasize the impact on our region of initiatives being undertaken or considered by state government, including education, infrastructure, housing supply & affordability, and more.
You'll be part of a team of several dozen area business and community leaders traveling to Madison for small group meetings at legislative offices, a luncheon, informal discussions with lawmakers and staff, and networking with others from the area who are interested in state government policy.
Participation in the Chippewa Valley Rally includes special pre-event Zoom presentations to help you be prepared for the full day of events on February 23.
Friday, February 18
11:00 a.m. Rally Issues Briefing and Q&A (via Zoom)
Monday, February 21
- 1:00 p.m. Repeat of Issues Briefing and Q&A (via Zoom)
- 2:00 p.m. Political experts panel - How to be effective in talking with lawmakers (via Zoom)
A preparatory discussion with seasoned political experts Bill McCoshen and Shawn Pfaff
Wednesday, February 23
- 9:30 a.m. Arrival and registration at the Best Western Premier Park Hotel, 22 S. Carroll St., Madison WI 53703
- 10:00 a.m. Opening session with Chippewa Valley area legislators - Park Hotel
- 11:15 a.m. Small group meetings at legislative offices - State Capitol
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon - Keynote Speaker Governor and Interim UW System President Tommy Thompson
- 1:45 p.m. Small group meetings at legislative offices continue - State Capitol
- 4:00 p.m. Cabinet Panel at Park Hotel with Dept of Revenue Sec Peter Barca, Dept of Administration Sec-designee Kathy Blumenfeld, Department of Transportation Sec Craig Thompson
- 4:30 p.m. Informal reception - Park Hotel
- 5:30 p.m. Events conclude
Transportation will be on your own, but we will coordinate carpool arrangements for those who are interested. After you register, you'll receive more information and be kept informed of plans as they are finalized. Be sure to plan your arrival for 9:30 a.m. to ensure you can be at the opening session on time. There are several parking ramps located in downtown Madison near the Park Hotel, which is at 22 S. Carroll St. Click here for downtown Madison parking information and here for a map.
If you are staying in Madison the night before and/or after the Rally, there is a discounted room block available at the Park Hotel at $139 per night for traditional rooms, $159 for deluxe, and $189 for suites. Call 608-285-8000 and ask for the “Chippewa Valley Rally” rate. Cut off date is Wednesday, Feb 16.
Cancellation policy: If you find later you can't attend, cancel at least 7 days before to receive a full refund.
If you have questions, contact Scott Rogers, Vice President Governmental Affairs, at the Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce. [email protected]