Chamber Chatter is an inclusive conversation starter and a place to share. Hear from the Chamber team, Committee members, and Chamber member Investors. You never know when you might learn something.
Become a Chamber Chatter Sponsor
Title Season Sponsor (One Available) - $1,000
- Title sponsor announcement during every podcast episode (24)
- Guaranteed guest space for up to 2 episodes
- Business Logo added to the Chamber Chatter podcast cover art
- Business Logo and website link on the Chamber Chatter podcast webpage
- Business mention in each podcast social media post
- 10-15 second business promotional commercial (pre-recorded, same commercial) during 12 podcast episodes
Episode Sponsor (Six Available) - $125
- Guaranteed guest space for sponsored episode
- Business mention in the Chamber Chatter podcast webpage
- Business mention in the sponsored-episode’s social media post
- 10-15 second business promotional commercial (pre-recorded) for one podcast during the season
Not interested in a guest space but you would still like to promote? Donate your guest space to a local Chamber Investor nonprofit! You will receive the business mentions and pre-recorded commercials, however, the guest nonprofit will receive the promotional air waves!
Get It Dunn Run returns for its 10th year with profits going to Mind Over Matter Organization.
Learn more about Wisconsin Business Development, and how they are helping small businesses grow in this area.
Did you know that the Menomonie Lion's Club is on of the largest in the state and is very active in the community?
Discover what is on the horizon for Stepping Stones, including shelter progress, the need for volunteers, and the process of getting food.
Featuring Ashley, CEO and Tammy, Tourism Manager with Lucas Chase, Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts.
The theatre is a cornerstone for locals and visitors alike. Listen as Lucas shares details that you might not notice when you visit.
What is the Chamber's Explore Menomonie program? Learn about the goals, funding, mission statement, and local partnerships.
Expand your knowledge as you listen to discussions on the updates on the organization and the vision for the future.