The Menomonie Area Young Professionals support the growth and development of 18 - 39-year-olds living or working in the Menomonie area. The Young Professionals engage, educate, and empowers other young professionals to be collaborative leaders and effective business professionals shaping the future of our community. The Young Professionals offers professional development, philanthropic or social activities, participants develop business colleagues that will benefit them for years to come. A community influenced by young professionals is a community that can attract and retain them.
2023 Program Schedule
Continue the growth of your business by investing in your young professional's professional development through engagement at the Menomonie Young Professional events. Employee development supports a thriving work culture with skilled and satisfied employees that leads to accomplished company mission and goals.
"We skyrocketed past our original goal of 20 units and collected 32 pints of blood. When divided into 3 separate blood components we have the potential to help up to 96 patients! It was great to have 5 first-time donors as well. The staff said the day went extremely well and your volunteers were fantastic!"
Kristin - American Red Cross
How Do Young Professionals Participate?
The Menomonie Area Young Professionals offers multiple ways to be involved. The first opportunity is to attend one of the Young Professionals events. We encourage you to bring your colleagues!
The second opportunity is to serve on the steering committee which meets monthly and plans all of the Young Professionals events.
Why is Menomonie Young Professionals Important to Local Business?
- Retention – help your employees form bonds with other professionals and their community.
- Development – help your employees grow as leaders and assets to your organization.
- Branding – participate in and promote Young Professionals events to your employees to get your business name out in the community.
How Can Your Business Support Menomonie Young Professionals?
- Promotion – Encourage your employees to participate in Young Professionals events
- Participation – Participate in our variety of events put on each year by the Young Professionals Committee
- Sponsorship – Support the Menomonie Young Professionals by becoming a sponsor. Monetary support is used to support the programming offerings.