Membership with the Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center is a great investment for support and growth of your business. As a Chamber Member Investor, utilize many of the Chamber business resources to further your business.
Business Resources - (MIC) Member Information Center
As a Chamber Member Investor, your business may request address mailing labels that consists of the Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center Investors.
If your business is sending out holiday cards, samples, weekly sales specials, or discounts, then address labels are an easy way to get those distributed. Receive your address labels for $50 with payment due upon receipt.
Obtain your mailing labels by sending an email to the Office Assistant, or call the Chamber team at 715-235-9087.
Celebrate Your Business - Ribbon Cuttings
Let the Chamber team help you celebrate and share your story. Whether you're hosting a ground breaking, grand opening, or celebrating a monumental business anniversary, the Chamber has options to help you get your message out to the business community. In order to allow for proper promotion of this celebration, we encourage all ribbon cuttings be scheduled a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.
The complimentary Celebration includes:
- Promotion of event in Chamber newsletter and social media platforms
- Event posted on Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center website
- Social media event creation
- Invitation extended to Board of Directors, Ambassadors, Young Professionals and Workforce & Education Committee
- Invitation to community leaders and Downtown Menomonie, if applicable
- Chamber team will provide ribbon and scissors
- For GROUND BREAKING ceremonies, please provide your own hard hats and shovels
- Celebration photos and video taken at event
After your Celebration, you will receive:
- Announcement in Chamber newsletter and social media platforms
- 1 photo will be chosen by Chamber staff and will be sent to your business
Explore the ways your business can make your Celebration successful:
- Send Invitations to your customers/clients
- Spread the word to the community
- Optional to offer sales or samples
- Share your story with the guests that attend; in person and video
- Prepare a snack and/or beverage to thank guests for attending
- Plan for 6 - 20 guests in attendance
Certificate of Origin Document Service
To assist your business facilitate international trade, the Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center offers Certificate of Origin processing. A Certificate of Origin is an international trade document attesting that goods in an export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured, or processed in a particular country. Completing your Certificate of Origin through the Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center will provide your business with a range of benefits.
- Reduce the cost and time involved in making your Certificate of Origin applications
- Provide quicker turnaround times for applications and increase shipping efficiency
- Increase staff productivity and automate workflow
- Enhance the security of your document processing activities
Chamber Investors receive Certificate of Origin processing at no cost. Contact the Office Assistant, [email protected] or 715-235-9087 to request your Certificate of Origin.
Interested in becoming a Chamber Member Investor to save on your Certificate of Origin pricing? Click here to Join Now.
Chamber Equipment Lending Library
Chamber Conference Room Usage
As a Chamber Member Investor, your business has the ability to utilize Chamber equipment at no cost! To reserve any of the items below, please contact the Office Assistant ([email protected]) or call 715-235-9087.
As a Chamber Member Investor, the space at the Menomonie Area Chamber & Visitor Center is able to be reserved for your business. Contact the Chamber Team, to book your next meeting or private work space.
Reserve the large conference room for your next meeting or event. This space can be set up as a board style or classroom style.
This conference room contains:
4 - 72" foldable tables
4 - 60" foldable tables
18 - Comfortable, armed chairs
1 - 70" Smart Television
1 - Conference room phone with speaker expansion